Version 3.9.144 (novemer 21 2015)
MatNMR is a highly flexible toolbox for processing 1D and 2D NMR and EPR spectra
under MATLAB, creating high-quality 1D, 2D or 3D plots from the spectra and printing them
in every type of format that is supported by MATLAB.
- Copyright of third party software:
- The matNMR distribution contains some adapted m-files from The
- basic MATLAB installation. The files are and remain property of
- The MathWorks, Inc. They may ONLY be used under the EXPRESS
- condition that the user has a valid license to do so.
- MATLAB is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.
- All other code that is not copyright of Jacco van Beek may be used,
- changed and distributed under the condition that no names and
- copyright notices are removed
- !!!matNMR is free to use and comes with NO WARRANTY !!!
- Copyright (c) 1997-2015 Jacco van Beek
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
- of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
- Click here to read the GNU General Public License, version 2
- Should you be too lazy, just remember:
The code may be altered under the condition that all changes are clearly
- marked with your name and the date and that none of the names and copyright
- notices currently present in the code are removed.
- Please update the BugFixes.txt (i.e. the changelog file)!
- Please inform me of useful changes and annoying bugs!
- Proper reference should be given in papers and/or presentations whenever matNMR has
- been used for processing data. Please use the following reference:
- J.D. van Beek, J. Magn. Res. 187 (2007), 19-26
- In principle any platform on which MATLAB is running.
- The code has been tested thoroughly under Solaris and MS Windows 95.
- On a Mac (MacOS 7.5 and 8.0) and on Windows NT it seems to work properly too.
- Compilers (required products):
- None, as nothing of the code has been compiled (no big improvements can be expected by doing so I feel as
- most of the routines that are used are built-in routines and graphical routines).
- Free downloadable sources:
- All m-files can be downloaded either as a gzipped tar-file (UNIX) or as a normal zip file (PC, MAC).
- Current size (version 3.8.43 including manual pages) is approximately 8 Mb.
Last updated on november 21 2015